- Our Handwriting Improvement therapy is scientifically modulated to suit students need.
- Our writing exercises use therapy based Cursive training that improve learning, develop minds and increase hand coordination, fine motor skills and visual motor skills.
- Fluency is the ability to carry out the motor movements required for handwriting smoothly, easily, comfortably and readily.
- Legibility is the ease with which the reader (and the writer) can discern the handwriting on the page and is directly related to how well formed the letters are.
- Speed is the rate at which handwriting is produced in relation to a student’s developmental stage.